1. What are the signals that inform the operating system that some activity has taken place. called ?
2. Small and cheap computers built into several home appliances are of which type ?
b) Mini computers
c) Micro computers
d) None of these
3. What is the process of defining tables called ?
a) Data definition
b) Data Normalisation
c) Index definition
d) Data administration
4. Virus in a computer is a
a) Chemical that attacks silicon
b) Micro-organism that disturbs integrated circuits
c) Programme that damages the computer software
d) None of the above
5. Alta Vista is a
d) Search Engine
6. ATM is the abbreviation for
a) Automatic Teller Machine
b) Automated Teller Machine
c) Authentic Teller Machine
d) Authorised Teller Machine
7. A ‘Bit’ refers to
a) Binary informatics
b) Bilingual information
c) Binary terminator
d) Binary digit
8. …………… allows user to access accounts and pay bills
a) Distance Learning
b) Online Banking
9. The act of writing new data into register
a) is possible only when the register is an accumulator
b) is possible only when the register is an accumulator or in struction register
c) erases the previous content of the register
d) is non-destructive to existing contents
10. Which one of the following is optical disk ?
a) Jazz disk
b) Super disk
c) Worm disk
d) Zip disk
Read More : Study Materials for Banking Exams
Students this “Computer Quiz for IBPS PO / Clerk” has those questions which have been asked in previous years of various banking exams and IBPS has history of repeating the questions again and again, so it is advisable to remember the questions project management tools. We will keep uploading more quiz and study materials on various subjects mentioned by IBPS in coming days.
Keep visiting us and Subscribe for Exams News Alerts directly into your email . If you liked it then please “Like Us” and share the knowledge with others.